Monday, May 19, 2014

This Is A Story Of A Mole

One upon a time... I had a mole. 


I went to the dermatologist and he didn't like my mole. The doctor removed it and did a biopsy on it.

 


 He also didn't like another one of my moles, near the middle of my back. So, he took some of that one for a biopsy as well.


Well the truth came to a head. My moles were bad news. The one on my shoulder was classified between severe to on it's way to melanoma. The one on my back was in the bad to severe category. 

Obviously... they both had to go.



Pretty, oh so pretty....




6 stitches in my shoulder and 5 in my back. They are both healing more each day. 


These are the most current pictures.  It has been just over a month since surgery. 




PLEASE GO AND HAVE YOUR MOLES LOOKED AT.

They may leave you a nice scar that you GET to LIVE the rest of your life with.

And like Baz Luhrmann said "Wear Sunscreen."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!